The Centre is a policy unit within the Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion dedicated to credit regulation, financial inclusion, and to developing practical policy responses to debt problems. We provide news and analysis of the latest policy and regulatory developments concerning credit markets and of the impacts of debt and financial problems. We also:
- Undertake our own research and develop proposals for policy
- Provide strategic advice and consultancy services, including to local partnerships seeking to improve their service responses
- Use our events programme to facilitate constructive dialogue between stakeholders.
Our services are used by a wide range of organisations, including national and local government, academics, credit providers, and wider civil society. We are committed to maintaining access to our services for smaller community agencies and those organisations dealing with the impacts of debt, and seek to ensure that our pricing policies reflect this.
Further details of our services can be found from the links on the left of this site. Our News and Analysis services are provided on a subscription only basis, and subscribers to the Centre also receive a 10% discount on our events.
Our research and consultancy services are provided on the basis of commissions. If you would like to talk to the Centre concerning possible work opportunities, please contact our Director, Damon Gibbons.
Annual organisational subscriptions are priced as follows:
- For charities and the voluntary sector at £90
- For the public sector and educational institutions at £150
- For the private sector at £250
Please note that prices are inclusive of VAT.
To subscribe to the Centre please contact Begonia Fernandez by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org providing her with your invoicing details. If you have any questions concerning subscriptions please contact us at email@example.com